Acceptance of Conditions
- Information regarding the prize and how to enter, forms part of these conditions. By entering into this competition by Code Constructions Pty Ltd, T/A Code Homes (‘Promoter’), entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
Restrictions of Entry
- Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age (‘Eligible Entrants’)
- Parties excluded from entry include: directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of Code Homes , Mazda Australia Pty Ltd (and its related corporations), Mazda Dealers and any company associated with the competition.
Duration of Competition
- The competition commences on Friday 4th December 2020 at 9am am AEDT, and closes after the 10th “Boston” home is sold and under contract or Friday 17th December 2021 at 5pm AEDT (‘Competition Period’)
Method of Entry
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must be one of the first 10 customers to have signed a contract and have paid no less than 5% of their build price for the purchase of “The Boston” design home.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late entry, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, corruption, tampering, deletion, transmission interruption, communications failure, theft or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them.
Details of the Prize and Value
- The Prize is one (1) Mazda CX-5 J 6AUTO MAXX SPORT PETROL FWD, (‘Prize’). Colour determined by availability at time of possession and can not be swapped or changed. The Prize winner must accept any colour provided and the promoters Code Homes or Mazda Australia and any of its Mazda dealers can not be made liable to provide any other colour other than the one that will be provided to the winner.
- The Prize is valued at $38,652 including 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty, other applicable statutory charges, dealer delivery and administration charges (which may vary State by State). The Prize does not include any other accessories, or any other associated costs not specified in this clause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Prize will be delivered to the winner's new home and available only on hand over of their new Boston Home and after all monies owed to Code Homes has been paid. In the event that delivery is unable to take place on handover then delivery of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s discretion and will occur within twenty eight (28) days after handover of home and all payments off the home have been paid. Other ancillary costs incurred by the winner as a result of redeeming the Prize are at the responsibility of the winner (including travel or accommodation etc..)
- The Prize is supplied by Penrith Automotive Pty Ltd (ABN 11 102 695 670) & The Promoter is Code Constructions Pty Ltd - (ABN: 70 131 977 494 ) T/A Code Homes.
- For further information on the Prize, Code Homes can be contacted via mail at PO Box 3681 , Rouse Hill 2155 NSW.
- The draw will be conducted at the Display Homes of Code Homes, Corner of Haybale Street & Fourth Avenue Austral by an approved draw system. An independent scrutineer will oversee the draw. All eligible customers or a representative of the customer must be present for the draw.
- 10 balls numbered 1 through to 10 will be placed in a Barrell . A number will be drawn at random by the independent scrutineer. The 10 numbers drawn one by one will be placed on each of the 10 keys by way of a tag with the corresponding number . As the numbers are called out , a random key will be randoming picked by the independent scrutineer and the numbered tag will be placed on it. Once all numbers have been allocated to a key, then all 10 numbered balls will be placed back in the barrel ready for the draw.
- The order of the draw will be based on the earliest time and date of contract signed with Code Homes by the eligible participant.
- The participant will draw a number from the barrel and the corresponding key that holds that number will be set aside with their name on it, the entrant will also be given their number on a paddle stick to hold. Once all entrants have drawn their number from the barrel , All participants will then be asked one by one in order of their entry to try their key to open the car. One participant will be lucky enough to be holding the key that will open the car and be announced the winner.
Notification of the Winner
- The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw date also. The winner’s name, suburb and state/territory of residence will be published on the Code Homes website at codehomes/win a car competition on Wednesday 22nd December 2021
- Should the winner of the initial draw be not eligible to claim their prize within three (3) months, that is by Tuesday 22nd March 2022, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a second draw three (3) months following the initial draw, on Tuesday 29th March 2022 at 4.00pm AEST at the same location as the original draw. Subject to any written notice from any relevant gaming authority.
- All other 9 original entrants from that draw will be contacted and invited back to attend a redraw. The alternate winner will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) . business days also of the second draw date. Their name, suburb and state/territory of residence will be published on Code Homes website at codehomes/winacar on wednesday 31st March 2022.
Exclusion of Liability
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
- The Promoter Code Constructions Pty Ltd/ T/A CodeHomes, and their directors, respective staff, associated agencies and or companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter, Code Constructions Pty Ltd/ T/A CodeHomes and their respective associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to the Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought once won.
- In accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The winner further acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter has the right to publicise his/her name, the State or Territory in which the winner ordinarily resides, photograph, likeness and/or voice in any language and in any media (whether now known or later devised) throughout the world in perpetuity without restriction in respect of this Promotion and any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter, without any payment being made to them.
Use of Personal Information
- The Promoter may use entrants' names and any photos taken for this promotion for future promotional and marketing use, in social media and/or any other advertising medium we wish to promote in. The promoter may disclose the winner and again use photos for marketing purposes in social media , printing material or any advertising medium we use, and all participants consents to such use. For further information about Code Homes use of your personal information, read our privacy statement on our website.. https://codehomes.com.au/privacy-policy/
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter Code Homes. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to their contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory gaming authorities and winners’ names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. The Promoters are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Eligible Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
- These conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
The Promoter is Code Homes Constructions Pty Ltd, T/A Code Homes. 14 Vanlam Street Schofields, New South Wales, 2762. PO Box 3681, Rouse Hill NSW . (ABN 70 131 977 494). Phone +61 2 9627 4191
Code Homes Constructions Pty Ltd T/A Code Homes. is authorised under the following permits to conduct this competition.
NSW Authority No. TP/00382